A Place For You!
We are a growing community committed fully to following Jesus Christ. This journey is crazy, beautiful, difficult and transforming all at the same time. We believe that spending time with Jesus can make a tangible difference in your life and the lives of others! Once we see the story of God as more than just a “story” and realize it is our story; our life is changed!
We are a group of believers, non-believers, and doubters who see God moving in more ways than not. We are friends, enemies, and hypocrites. We like sports, make mistakes, work hard, play hard and struggle to find the time to make it work. We are like you and you are just like us.
Regardless of where you are, what you wear, where you’ve been, what you’ve done or haven’t done for that matter, we are A Place For You! We are open to all without exception!
What Can I Expect?
- You can expect a casual atmosphere. Dress is casual. Whatever you are wearing is fine with us!
- You can expect an authentic Worship Celebration order and style similar to other communities of faith. We have a dynamic band leading worship with preaching that’s relevant, passionate and challenging. You can expect something different.
- You can expect starting our Worship Celebration at 10:30 AM or really close to that time. You can expect a small breakfast available starting at 10:00 AM.
- You can expect a welcome environment for children. Children’s options on Sunday morning through our Stepping Stones time, which is our version of Sunday-School. Nursery is also provided.
- You can expect weekly communion. It’s the Lord’s Table and all are welcome.
- You can expect Fieldstone to be a place for you! You can expect a genuine experience. People, just like you, trying to grow in God. You can expect to laugh, cry and learn. You can expect to serve, try new things and connect with new people.
- You can expect to be welcomed! Here's a great note about that written and used by Jon Acuff, a New York Times best selling author. Below is a bit of his blog...
"We extend a special welcome to those who are single, married, divorced, gay, filthy rich, dirt poor, yo no habla Ingles. We extend a special welcome to those who are crying new-borns, skinny as a rail or could afford to lose a few pounds. We welcome you if you can sing like Andrea Bocelli or like our pastor who can’t carry a note in a bucket. You’re welcome here if you’re “just browsing,” just woke up or just got out of jail. We don’t care if you’re more Catholic than the Pope, or haven’t been in church since little Joey’s Baptism. We extend a special welcome to those who are over 60 but not grown up yet, and to teenagers who are growing up too fast. We welcome soccer moms, NASCAR dads, starving artists, tree-huggers, latte-sippers, vegetarians, junk-food eaters. We welcome those who are in recovery or still addicted. We welcome you if you’re having problems or you’re down in the dumps or if you don’t like “organized religion,” we’ve been there too. If you blew all your offering money at the dog track, you’re welcome here. We offer a special welcome to those who think the earth is flat, work too hard, don’t work, can’t spell, or because grandma is in town and wanted to go to church. We welcome those who are inked, pierced or both. We offer a special welcome to those who could use a prayer right now, had religion shoved down your throat as a kid or got lost in traffic and wound up here by mistake. We welcome tourists, seekers and doubters, bleeding hearts … and you!" (Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Community)